If you would like to learn more about RMA of New York or are ready to schedule a virtual fertility consultation, please call 212-756-5777.
What is a Virtual Fertility Consultation?
A virtual fertility consultation is a private and secure one-on-one video or phone conference with a board certified Reproductive Endocrinologist and Infertility Specialist. During your virtual appointment your physician will discuss your medical history, family planning goals, recommended diagnostic testing, and potential options for fertility preservation and/or treatment.
Schedule a Virtual Consultation
All of our physicians are available for virtual new patient and follow-up fertility consultations. To schedule an appointment call our new patient concierge team or request an appointment by completing the form below. After scheduling an appointment you will receive a link to our telehealth portal which you will use at the time and date of your appointment. Each appointment takes place over a secure line, and your privacy is assured.
Schedule a Telemedicine Appointment
Schedule a Turkish Telemedicine Appointment
Schedule a Spanish Telemedicine Appointment
With virtual fertility care, you can expect the following:
- A one-on-one consultation from an RMA of New York board certified Reproductive Endocrinologist and Infertility Specialist
- Access to your dedicated care team, including a nurse, IVF coordinator, and financial advisor to assist with every step of your fertility journey
- After-visit instructions on your care plan and instructions for when you and your doctor feel it is best to begin your treatment
- A dedicated low-risk appointment time to receive necessary in-office diagnostic tests to complete your full assessment. Our team will help you schedule this follow up appointment.
- Your fertility doctor will follow up with your OB/GYN or general health practitioner physician about your visit and treatment plan, if they referred you for evaluation
Cost and Insurance Coverage
RMA of New York is in-network with a number of insurance providers. The extent of coverage, benefits, referral, and authorization process vary from policy to policy. When scheduling your new patient appointment, you will be asked to provide insurance information. A RMA of New York staff member will verify if you are covered and inform you of any anticipated out-of-pocket expenses.
Frequently Asked Questions about virtual fertility care at RMA of New York
After scheduling an appointment you will receive a secure link to our telehealth portal. Prior to your appointment ensure you have access to a laptop or mobile device equipped with a camera and microphone. Click the secure link that has been emailed to you to download any necessary software needed.
To begin your appointment, find a quiet space where you will not be interrupted and can discuss your medical history privately. Click the link that was emailed to you and connect to the secure telehealth portal. You will be prompted to connect your computer or phones camera and microphone.
Yes, if you do not have access to a camera or do not feel comfortable utilizing your camera you may still schedule a virtual consolation and speak with your doctor over the phone.
If you get disconnected for any reason, please use the same link, phone number, and dial in code provided to you in your confirmation email to re-access the secure line. If you have any persistent technical difficulties, your doctor can call you to continue the rest of the consultation by phone.
It’s never too early to learn about your fertility and reproductive options.
Have questions? We can help.
Patient-centric reproductive medicine is our specialty, and we look forward to answering any questions you may have.