- Undergraduate: Columbia University
- Medical School: Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency: New York Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship: Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center
- Active in research to improve patient care and outcomes
- Teaching and mentoring future healthcare providers
- Proud of every fertility journey she is privileged to be a part of
- LGBTIA+ and single parent reproductive care
- Fertility preservation (egg/embryo freezing)
- Management of infertility and pregnancy loss
Dr. Gerber has contributed to articles in healthline and spoken as the leading fertility expert on panels on several podcasts, including Creating a Family and the Healthful Woman Podcast.
- Member, American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member, Pacific Coast Reproductive Society
- Member, American Medical Association
- Local mom
- Has the best job in the world
- Has the most amazing patients
Research and Academics
Dr. Gerber is a distinguished clinician and researcher. She has presented her research at numerous national conferences including a late-breaking presentation at the American Society of Reproductive Medicine Meeting in 2019 reserved for the most cutting-edge and high-impact work. She has published extensively in the top journals of the field. Her current research focuses on using the national database of assisted reproduction technology (SART) to understand the neonatal benefits of single embryo transfer and optimize ovarian stimulation in IVF. She is also contributing to National Institute of Health (NIH) funded research on novel markers of endometrial receptivity.
During her fellowship, Dr. Gerber won two outstanding teaching awards. She has been named a Rising Star by SuperDoctors since 2021.