- Undergraduate: Vanderbilt University
- Medical School: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Master’s in Public Health: New York Medical College School of Health Behavior and Practice
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency: Duke University Medical Center
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago
Dr. Jackson-Bey is an avid user of Instagram to inform her followers about important news and facts about IVF, fertility, and reproductive health. Additionally, Dr. Jackson-Bey contributes to media and news outlets, including CNN, Fox News, InStyle, and Cosmopolitan to name a few.
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member, American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Member, ASRM Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Taskforce
- Member, Endocrine Society
- Member, National Medical Association
- Member, Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Member, Society for Reproductive Investigation
- Member, Student National Medical Association
Research and Academics
Dr. Jackson-Bey’s professional interests include physician-patient education, IVF outcome improvement, global public health, and mentoring underrepresented college and medical students on careers in medicine. She was appointed a member of the ASRM Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Taskforce, which will enhance opportunities in reproductive medicine for underrepresented minority populations and reduce health disparities and access to care.
Dr. Jackson-Bey has been named a New York Rising Star each year since 2021 and is a recognized Castle Connolly Top Doctor.