- Undergraduate: Yale University, Honors
- Medical School: Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with Distinction in Research
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency: New York University School of Medicine
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship: Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Dr. Nazem has lent her expertise to numerous publications and news outlets, including the New York Post, WebMd, Women’s Health, Romper, Giddy, and Well&Good.
- Member, American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member, Pacific Coast Reproductive Society
- Member, American Medical Association
To learn more about Dr. Nazem
During her residency, Dr. Nazem was elected administrative chief resident and graduated with the Robert F. Porges Honor Resident Award, for outstanding performance and she was voted a “Top Doctor” by New York Magazine in 2022.
Research and Academics
Throughout her career, Dr. Nazem has distinguished herself as a clinician and researcher. She has presented numerous prize-winning abstracts at national conferences and has multiple publications in peer-reviewed journals regarding genetics, access to care, and embryonic development.
Carlos Hernandez-Nieto, M.D., Joseph Lee, B.A., Taraneh Nazem, M.D., Dmitry Gounko, M.A., Alan Copperman, M.D., and Benjamin Sandler, M.D. Embryo aneuploidy is not impacted by selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor exposure.®
Vol. 108, No. 6, December 2017.
It’s never too early to learn about your fertility and reproductive options.
Have questions? We can help.
Patient-centric reproductive medicine is our specialty, and we look forward to answering any questions you may have.