- Undergraduate: Barnard College at Columbia University
- Medical School: Drexel University College of Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency: Hahnemann University Hospital at Drexel University
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship: University of Southern California
- Master of Science in Clinical, Biomedical, and Translational Investigation: University of Southern California
When Dr. Danis is out of the office, you can find her taking a Barry’s Bootcamp class, a ballet class, baking with her family, or strolling through Central Park.
Research and Academics
Academic medicine has always played a significant role in Dr. Danis’ career. She has conducted research, written book chapters, and has been a devoted educator to medical students, residents, and junior fellows. Dr. Danis has conducted both clinical and translational research throughout her career, awarding her presentations at national conferences, as well as publications in world renown journals such as Fertility and Sterility, Fertility & Sterility Reports, Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics, Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology, and Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. One of Dr. Danis’ most proud research accomplishments has been receiving a research grant from AbbVie to investigate the pharmacodynamics of elagolix.
- Mount Sinai Medical System