- Undergraduate: University of Michigan
- Medical School: Chicago Medical School
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency: Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship: Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center
- Being a part of the team to expand fertility care and access in Westchester and the greater Hudson Valley
- Marring his best friend in life and raising 2 wonderful kids
- As a husband of a BRCA carrier, he is a proud advocate for the hereditary cancer community and participating on the medical advisory boards of FORCE and T.E.A.L, two amazing organizations representing the hereditary cancer community
- Fertility Preservation
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing
- Comprehensive, personalized, compassionate care
- Medical Advisory Board of FORCE: Facing our Risk of Cancer Empowered
- Scientific Advisory Board for TEAL: Tell Every Amazing Lady About Ovarian Cancer
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member, the American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Member, Society of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Member, Endocrine Society
- Member, Westchester OB/GYN Society
- Member, RESOLVE
- Avid movie and sports fan – devoted to the Mets, Knicks, Jets, and Michigan Wolverines
- A foodie who enjoys both a nice dinner out and cooking
- Likes to play golf, tennis, ski, or hit the Peloton!
To learn more about Dr. Lederman
Research and Academics
Dr. Lederman has published scientific abstracts and articles in peer-reviewed journals in the fields of endocrinology and infertility and has presented his research at national conferences. During his residency, he served as administrative chief resident and also received the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University Teaching Award two years in a row.
Nola S. Herlihy, Lucky Sekhon, Joseph A. Lee, Daniel Stein, Alan B. Copperman, Matthew A. Lederman Caring for BRCA Carriers Strategies to Promote Health and Preserve Fertility
Journal of Women’s Health and Gynecology, March 08, 2018
While in fellowship, Dr. Lederman was acknowledged by the Endocrine Society for his research and received a travel grant. He has been named a Super Doctor in the New York Times Magazine New York Edition consistently since 2015, a Castle Connolly “Top Doctor” since 2019, America's “Most Honored Doctors” since 2020, and a Castle Connolly 2021 “Top Doctor” in Westchester Magazine.
It’s never too early to learn about your fertility and reproductive options.
Have questions? We can help.
Patient-centric reproductive medicine is our specialty, and we look forward to answering any questions you may have.