- Medical School: University of Belgrade School of Medicine, Cum Laude, Serbia
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency: New York Presbyterian Hospital/ Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship: Cornell University, the Ronald O. Perelman and Claudia Cohen Center for Reproductive Medicine
Dr. Lekovich is continually asked for her expert opinion on topics in the field of reproductive health. She has contributed to numerous publications and media outlets, including CBS News, the New York Post, and Medscape.
- Member, American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Member, European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology
- Fellow, Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
To learn more about Dr. Lekovich
Research and Academics
Dr. Lekovich has been invited to speak nationally and internationally on various infertility-related topics, and has authored and contributed to over 50 peer reviewed publications, book chapters and abstracts. She serves on the editorial board of Andrology and Gynecology Reports and Epigenetic Diagnosis and Therapy, and is an Ad Hoc Reviewer for the Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics, Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology and attends and presents at the annual scientific meetings of AAGL and ASRM.
Dr. Lekovich has received numerous recognitions for her clinical, surgical and research excellence, including the New York Times Magazine’s Super Doctors Award each year since 2018, the American Urogynecologic Society Award for Excellence in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery, the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists Special Resident in Minimally Invasive Gynecology Award, and the New York Obstetrical Society Outstanding Research Paper Award. Dr. Lekovich is recognized by Castle Connolly as a Top Doctor.