- Undergraduate: Yale University
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Distinction in Research Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Residency: New York University
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship: Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member, American Society for Reproductive Medicine
Research and Academics
Dr. Friedenthal is well known for her commitment to advancing the field of reproductive science as a passionate clinician-scientist. She has published dozens of scientific abstracts, articles, and book chapters.
While in medical school, she received the Senior Research Fellowship award for her research accomplishments in reproductive endocrinology and immunology. During her residency training, she received the Mortimer Levitz Best Basic Science Award for her research on preimplantation genetic testing. is the two-time award winner of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine’s Resident-In-Training Award. Her landmark study of early human embryonic mosaicism earned her some of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine’s highest awards, including the ASRM Corporate Member Council In-Training Travel Award as well as the Society of Reproductive Biologists and Technologists Basic Science Award.