- Undergraduate: Yale University with Honors
- Medical School: New York University School of Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency: Columbia campus of New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship: New York University School of Medicine
Dr. Flisser has given his expert opinion for articles appearing in U.S. News, Healthline, Parents.com and Medpage Today.
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member, American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Member, Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (SREI)
- Member, New York-Metropolitan Embryologist Society
Research & Academics
Dr. Flisser is a peer reviewer for the International Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics and Fertility and Sterility and has an extensive bibliography of publications and presentations, including critical evaluations of IVF treatment techniques and the use of ultrasonography in IVF. Dr. Flisser has lectured on a variety of topics, including twinning in IVF and the advantages of extended embryo culture.
Carlos Hernandez-Nieto, Joseph A. Lee, Richard Slifkin, Benjamin Sandler, Alan B. Copperman, and Eric Flisser What is the reproductive potential of day 7 euploid embryos?
Human Reproduction 2019 June
Lucky Sekhon, MD, Joseph A. Lee, BA, Eric Flisser, MD, Alan B. Copperman, MD, Daniel Stein, MD.
Blastocyst Vitrification, Cryostorage and warming does not impact embryo transfer success, infant birthweight or timing of delivery..
Reproductive BioMedicine Online 2018.
Flisser E, Copperman AB. Why do couples drop-out from IVF treatment?
Hum Reprod. 2009 Mar
Flisser E, Scott RT Jr, Copperman AB. Patient-friendly IVF: how should it be defined?
Fertil Steril. 2007 Sep
While at Yale, Dr. Flisser was President of the Morse College Council and received the Andrew Patterson Award for Leadership. Dr. Flisser was a recipient of a Berlex Junior Faculty Development Training Award while a Fellow at NYU, and during his Fellowship at New York University, he established the Bellevue Gynecologic Endocrinology Clinic.
It’s never too early to learn about your fertility and reproductive options.
Have questions? We can help.
Patient-centric reproductive medicine is our specialty, and we look forward to answering any questions you may have.