- Medical School: New York Medical College
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Helping thousands of women to conceive
- Clinical Topics
- In vitro fertilization
- Egg freezing
- Ovulation dysfunction
Dr. Stein has authored articles and blogs for several publications, including the New York Post, Creating a Family, Parentology, Parents.com, and WinFertility.
- Member, New York Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Member, Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member, American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Avid cyclist
- Enjoys music, reading and woodworking
- Dedicated father and husband
To learn more about Dr. Stein
Lucky Sekhon, MD, Joseph A. Lee, BA, Eric Flisser, MD, Alan B. Copperman, MD, Daniel Stein, MD. Blastocyst Vitrification, Cryostorage and warming does not impact embryo transfer success, infant birthweight or timing of delivery.
Reproductive BioMedicine Online 2018.
Nola S. Herlihy, Lucky Sekhon, Joseph A. Lee, Daniel Stein, Alan B. Copperman, Matthew A. Lederman Caring for BRCA Carriers Strategies to Promote Health and Preserve Fertility
Journal of Women’s Health and Gynecology, March 08, 2018