Published Work: ACOG & ASRM
For more information about RMA of New York published works, contact us.
American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG)
- Are euploid embryos less likely to result in ectopic implantation
- Is there an association in humans between maternal BMI and the likelihood of a male versus a female embryo implanting.docx
- Patients undergoing assisted reproductive technology (ART) treatments seek integrative approach to infertility
- Suppressed thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) levels associate to decreased IVF gonadotropin dose requirements
- What is the ideal interval for re_testing anti_mullerian hormone (AMH) levels in an infertility population
American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Parental heterochromatic chromosomal variants are not associated with an increased risk of embryo aneuploidy
- Increased body mass index is not correlated with seminal oxidative stress: a prospective analysis
- Slow growing embryos biopsied on day 7: what are realistic expectations?
- The presence of a polymorphism in the maternal mthfr gene does not correlate with the incidence of embryonic aneuploidy
- The presence of mthfr gene polymorphisms is not associated with impaired clinical ivf outcomes after a euploid embryo transfer.
- A combination protocol of vitamin d, prednisone, aspirin, and vitamin b-folate complex improves ongoing pregnancy rates in pateints with recurrent pregnancy loss or multiple failed euploid single embryo transfer cycles
- SMN1 heterozygosity is associated with decreased aneuploidy rates
- Are patients assigned a new patient concierge more likely to proceed with treatment?
- Decreased ovarian reserve biomarkers are associated with reduced fecundability in women with no history of infertility
- Elevated body mass index on reproductive outcome in donor egg recipients undergoing single euploid embryo transfers
- Evaluating ivf and perinatal outcomes following repeat trophectoderm biopsy
- Knowledge, attitudes, and concerns of individuals with cancer-predisposing mutations regarding fertility preservation and preimplantation genetic testing
- Gaucher’s disease carriers demonstrate improved art outcome
- Heterozygous biotinidase deficiency does not impact ovarian reserve, response, or reproductive potential
- Smith-lemli-opitz disease carriers have normal ovarian reserve and response to stimulation despite reduced cholesterol biosynthesizing ability
- Female reproductive function in wilson’s disease carriers: ovarian reserve and art outcome are not affected by a single-allele atp7b mutation
- The impact of gap junction protein beta-2 (gjb2) heterozygosity on endometrial thickness, embryo transfer outcome and placentation
- Understanding the scope and significance of mosaicism in human preimplantation embryos
- Normal growth versus early developmental arrest of the human embryo: understanding molecular network perturbations
- The morula stage transcriptome is characterized by marked upregulation of genes that mediate key mitochondrial functions
- Evaluating the relationship between low body mass index and ivf outcomes
- How do ovarian reserve and aneuploidy in brca carriers compare to that of the general population undergoing art?
- The directed sperm donor: an srei study of physician attitudes and practice pattern variations
- Optimizing embryo development and incubator utilization in a precision ivf laboratory setting
- Physician knowledge, attitudes, and practice regarding expanded carrier screening
- Eleven year longitudinal study of u.s. sperm donors demonstrates declining sperm count and motility
- In the era of nucleic acid testing, is permanent deferral of gamete donors with isolated postive serological results for hepatits still necessary?
- Is a thin endometrial lining associated with a higher incidence of ectopic pregnancies in ovulation induction cycles?
- Is a thin endometrial lining associated with increased risk of ectopic pregnancy in single euploid frozen embryo transfers?
- Racial variation in semen quality from nearly 2,000 u.s. sperm donors
- The prevalence of sexually transmitted infections in a low-risk gamete donor population
- Positive classic galactosemia carrier status does not impact ovarian reserve
- Fertile patients undergoing ivf for pgt-m require more oocyte retrievals than infertile counterparts, but achieve comparable outcomes
- In a cohort of euthyroid infertile women, subtle variations in tsh are not correlated with impaired reproductive outcome
- Introduction of expanded carrier screening by a large sperm bank improves preconceptual care without altering acceptability of sperm donors
- Oligospermia, asthenozoospermia, and teratozoospermia are not associated with morphological trophectoderm score
seasonal variation of semen quality from over 100,000 analyzed samples
- Supraphysiologic levels of steroid hormones during frozen embryo transfer cycles are not associated with ectopic pregnancy risk
- The likelihood of implantation following transfer of a euploid embryo is not correlated with self-reported race
- Single-cell mitochondrial staining and ribonucleic acid (RNA) sequencing of human blastocysts
- Variations in response to ovarian stimulation, embryo development and euploidy rate among women of different racial backgrounds undergoing in vitro fertilization ((IVF)
- A Comparison Of Preimplantation Genetic Testing Platforms: Targeted Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Results In Comparable Clinical Outcomes Despite Identifying Fewer Suitable Embryos For Transfer
- Age Remains The Main Predictor Of Achieving A Euploid Embryo From An IVF Cycle
- An Obstetrical Perspective: The Benefits Of A Frozen Embryo Transfer Cycle Aneuploidy Rates Are Unaffected By Choice Of Trigger Medication In Human IVF-ET Cycles
- Aneuploidy Rates Are Unaffected By Choice Of Trigger Medication In Human IVF-ET Cycles
- Blastocyst Collapse And Downgrading Of Inner Cell Mass Morphology Score After Vitrification-Warming Is Predictive Of Reduced Implantation And Increased Early Pregnancy Loss
- Choice Of Trigger Medication Does Not Affect Oocyte Maturity At Retrieval
- Clinical Factors Associated With Poor Embryo Development And Cycle Cancellation In IVF/PGT Cycles
- Do Same Sex Couples And Single Women Undergoing Ovulation Induction With Oral Agents And Intrauterine Insemination Have Outcomes Comparable To Infertile Heterosexual Couples?
- Does Morphologic Grading Of Embryonic Trophectoderm Correlate With Quality Of Placentation And Perinatal Outcome?
- Does The Interval Of Time Between Hysteroscopy And Embryo Transfer Affect Clinical Outcome?
- Does The Number Of Trophectoderm Cells Analyzed By Targeted Next Generation Sequencing Correlate With The Incidence Of Aneuploid, Mosaic Or Indeterminate Results
- Efficacy Of Patient Self-Administered Recombinant Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (RHCG) Is Comparable To Nurse Administered RHCG In Ovulation Induction Cycles
- Elevated Body Mass Index Does Not Impact the Efficacy of Aromatase Inhibitors (AI) for Ovulation Induction
- Endometrial Preparation For FET: Does The Duration Of Estradiol Supplementation Matter?
- Family Planning For Same Sex Female Couples: Defining The Role Of Ovulation Induction In Donor Intrauterine Insemination Cycles
- Fragile X Carriers With CGG Repeats In The Intermediate And Premutation Range Exhibit Diminished Ovarian Reserve But Are Not At Risk Of Increased Embryonic Aneuploidy
- Frozen Transfer Is Superior To Fresh Transfer Of Screened, Euploid Embryos
- How Does Morphologic Assessment Correlate With Implantation Of Euploid Embryos?
- How Often Do Patients Undergoing IVF With Preimplantation Genetic Screening Have An Embryo Sex Preference?
- In An Era Of Euploid Single Embryo Transfers: Does Oocyte Age Matter?
- Intrauterine Programming Of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: Evidence From Cord Blood Global Methylation Analysis
- Is A Post-Surge Drop In Estradiol Significant In Freeze-All Cycles?
- Leveraging Artificial Intelligence For More Data-Driven Patient Counseling After Failed IVF Cycles
- Lifestyle, Stress, And Lack Of Control: Preconception Health Optimization Needs Of Infertile Patients
- Mode of Progesterone Administration in Euploid, Single Embryo Transfer Cycles: Is There a Heterogeneity of Patient Response?
- Ovum Donation In An Era Of Preimplantation Genetic Testing: How Should We Counsel Patients?
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors Exposure Prior To Art Treatment Does Not Affect Blastulation Rate
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors, IVF And PGT: How Does Exposure Affect Outcome?
- Targeted Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Identifies Higher Proportions Of Monosomies In The Larger Chromosome Groups Than QPCR
- The Association Between Aneuploidy And The Rate Of Blastocyst Development Is Age Dependent
- The Duration Of Storage Of Biopsied Embryos Neither Impacts Implantation Potential Nor Surrogate Markers Of Placentation
- The Incidence Of Mosaicism Is Not Associated With Advanced Maternal Age Or Diminished Ovarian Reserve
- The Mechanics Of Aneuploidy: Chromosome Structure And Patient Age
- A Cost Effectiveness Analysis of SET with PGS in Two Successive Cycles vs a DET With PGS in One
- A High Prevalence of Abnormal Embryos After an IVF_PGS Cycle Should Not Deter Patients From Pursuing a Second Cycle
- Aneuploidy Rates Are Not Increased in Patients With Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Are Early Morphokinectic Parameters Predictive of Monozygotic Splitting After Single Embryo Transfer (SET)
- Are Reproductively Competent Blastocysts With Poor Morphological Grade at an Increased Risk for Adverse Perinatal Outcome
- Blind Validation of Estrogen Monitoring in Controlled Ovarian Stimulation IVF Cycles Using a Patient-Friendly Saliva-Based Estradiol Assay
- Clinical Utility of Virtual Progeny Analytics in Assessing Reproductive Disease Risk
- Does Fresh Embryo Transfer Accentuate the Perinatal Risks of Dichorionic Twin Gestations
- Does Severe Teratozoospermia Correlate to Embryonic Aneuploidy Rates
- Does Vitrification Day Matter Euploid Embryos With Identical Day 5_6 Morphology Grade and Frozen Embryo Transfer Cycle Outcomes
- Extending Ovarian Stimulation in Patients Who are Slow to Respond_Does Persistence Pay Off
- Fertility Outcomes in Women With Hypopituitarism Who Undergo ART Treatment
- Fertilization Rates Are Not Improved by Use of ICSI Versus Conventional Insemination in IVF Cases Using Donor Sperm
- Fresh Versus Frozen Euploid Embryo Transfer into a Synthetically Prepared Endometrial Cavity Examining the Effect of Blastocyst Vitrification on Cycle Outcome
- How Can We Make a Good Experience Even Better Ways to Enhance the Fertility Journey
- Interpreting Early hcg Dynamics in the Era of the Thawed Euploid Single Embryo Transfer How Important is Doubling
- Is The Incidence of Retained Embryos Similar in Fresh Versus Frozen ETs
- Lack of Progesterone Rise Post-Trigger Correlates With Sub-Optimal Clinical Outcomes Despite Normal Fertilization Rate
- Male Factor Infertility and Aneuploidy Do Couples With Male Factor Infertility Have a Lower Rate of Euploid Embryos
- Methotrexate Treatment of Ectopic Pregnancy Does Not Impact Ovarian Reserve or Clinical Outcome, Regardless of the Duration of Time Since Exposure
- Number of Supernumerary Euploid Embryos From an IVF Cycle Correlates With an Ongoing Pregnancy Rate After Subsequent Single, Euploid Embryo Transfer (SET)
- Obesity and ART Does BMI Affect Euploidy Rates and_or Pregnancy Outcomes in Couples Undergoing IVF With CCS
- Ovarian Reserve and Embryonic Aneuploidy Rates in BRCA 1 and 2 carriers
- Perinatal outcomes in live births from fresh versus frozen single embryo transfers
- Sexual Dimorphism and Implantation Potential Is There a Difference
- Technological Advancements Translate to Bigger Babies_An 11 Year Trend in ART Outcome at a Single Practice
- The Degree to Which PGS Increases IVF Efficiency is Correlated With Increased Maternal Age
- The Predictive Value of the First Serum hcg Level Following Transfer of a Single, Euploid, Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- The Presence of a Thin Endometrial Stripe in Extremely Low BMI Patients is Not Associated With Lower Implantation Rates
- Vitrification and Thawing of Preimplantation Embryos Does Not Affect Perinatal Outcome
- Slower Blastocysts Demonstrate Lower Implantation Rates Due to Embryo-endometrial Asynchrony and Not by Reduced Embryonic Competence
- Assessing Trends in Embryo Gender After Pgs_are There Male or Female Progeny-dominant Couples
- Prophylactic Cervical Dilitation for Patients With a History of Difficult Embryo Transfers_simple Day 3 Solution
- Optimal Treament Strategy for the Patient With Dor_estrogen Priming Protocol Vs Microflare
- Very Low Level of Anti-mullerian Hormone (Amh) in a Large Cohort of Assisted Reproductive Technology (Art) Patients
- Does Complete Hatching at the Time of Thaw Negatively Affect Pregnancy Rates
- Optimizing Gonadotropin Stimulation to Maximize the Likelihood of Obtaining Euploid Embryos
- Can Personality Traits Predict the Liklihood of a Donor Sucessfully Completing a Donation Cycle
- Do Elevated TSH Levels Predict Early Pregnancy Loss in Art Patients
- Using New Technology to Ask an Old Question Does the Uterus Age
- Implantation Rates Are Not Affected by the Transfer of Completely Hatched (Gardner Expansion 6) Embryo After Trophectoderm Biopsy
- Patients With Low Then Normal Amh Measurements Demonstrate Ovarian Reserve Comparable to Those With Two Normal Measurements
- Male Partner Sexual Abstinence Less Than 2 or Greater Than 7 Days Is Not Associated With Increased Aneuploidy Rate
- What Is the Ideal Starting Dose for Patients Utilizing Letrozole for Ovulation Induction (Oi)-analysis of 4251 Cycles
- Optimal Endometrial Preparation for Frozen Embryo Transfer (Fet) of Screened Embryos Is Independent of Follicular Phase Length
- The Prevalence of Abnormal Mammograms in Ovum Recipients Does Not Correlate With Recipient Age
- Male Partner Age Is Not Associated With Increased Rate of Embryonic Aneuploidy
- Euploid Single Embryo Transfer With Comprehensive Chromosome Screening – Fresh Vs Frozen Outcomes
- Does Elapsed Total Time From Biopsy to Vitrification and Warming to Transfer of a Euploid Embryo Affect Pregnancy Outcome
- 9 Year Analysis Of Trends In Ovarian Response To Stimulation In Elective Oocyte Cryopreservation And In Vitro Fertilization Patients
- Differential Contributions of Age and Basal Follicle Stimulating Hormone Levels to Odds of Aneuploidy
- Endometrial Thickness Has No Impact On Implantation Rates Or Clinical Outcomes In Euploid Embryo Transfers
- Inconclusive Results From Trophectoderm Biopsy Do Not Predict Definitive Results Following Re-biopsy
- Study Determining If Serum Levels Of Amh Can Be Associated With The Percentage Of Embryos Deemed Aneuploid Using Ccs Of Trophectoderm Cells During PGS
- Seckhon L. Letrozole As An Adjunct In Gnrh Antagonist Cycles Improves Ivf Outcome In Poor Responders
- Max Day 3 Fsh Predicts Reproductive Outcome Better Than Same Cycle Fsh Levels – Waiting For A Good Month Conveys Minimal Benefit
- Multiple Pregnancy Rates Are Lower When Utilizing Letrozole
- Serum Amh Levels Do Not Predict Embryo Ploidy
- Women Pursuing Oocyte Cryopreservation For Non Medical Purposes Are More Likely To Achieve 10 Oocytes If Their Fsh Is 11, Regardless Of Age
- Embryo Selection Versus Natural Selection – How Do CCS Outcomes Compare To Analysis Of POC From Early Pregnancy Loss
Pacific Coast Reproduction Society (PCRS)
- Ovarian reserve is not compromised in patients with inflammatory bowel disease
- Management of fluid accumulation within the endometrial cavity during a frozen embryo transfer cycle
- Dual trigger with gnrh agonist and low dose hcg leads to adequate luteinization in patients with isolated low basal lh levels
- Does the duration of time between dilatation and curettage and single euploid frozen embryo transfer affect clinical outcome
- The predictive value of hyperprolactinemia in detecting prolactin-secreting tumors
- Molecular evidence demonstrates that anti-mullerian hormone predicts quantity not quality of oocytes
- Is paternal age associated with embryo aneuploidy
- Inter-program variation in donor oocyte aneuploidy rate
- Does the number of mature follicles in ovulation induction cycles at the time of trigger correlate with multiple gestation rate
- A robust progesterone (p4) rise post_surge is indicative of adequate luteinization and confers improved pregnancy outcomes
- Histopathological evaluation of placentas from pregnancies resulting from fresh versus frozen embryo transfers
- Is reproductive potential compromised when embryos are re_biopsied
- Is there more to the story than aneuploidy_uncovering factors associated with early pregnancy loss following euploid embryo transfer
- Mendel’s law of segregation validated through pgs
- Patients undergoing pre_implantation genetic diagnosis for a single gene disorder may benefit from including pgs
European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- Patients with inflammatory bowel disease (ibd) have similar reproductive outcome compared to the general infertile population.
- Factors associated with the reproductive potential of vitrified-warmed, autologous oocytes derived from elective oocyte cryopreservation cycles.
- Can high markers of ovarian reserve overcome the usual age-related decline in euploidy in ivf-pgs cycles in women over age 40?
Advanced Reproductive Technologies
- Grunfeld L, Luna M, Mukherjee TM, Sandler B, Nagashima Y, Copperman, A. Redefining In Vitro Fertilization Success: Should Triplets Be Considered Failures?
- Copperman AB, DeCherney A. Turn, Turn, Turn- advancements in reproductive technologies
- Luna M, Duke M, Copperman AB, Grunfeld L, Sandler B, Barritt J. Blastocyst embryo transfer is associated with a sex-ratio imbalance in favor of male offspring
- Flisser E, Scott R, Copperman AB Patient friendly IVF – how should it be defined?
- Luna M, Grunfeld L, Mukherjee T, Sandler B, Copperman B. Moderately elevated levels of basal follicle-stimulating hormone in young patients predict low-ovarian response, but should not be used to disqualify patients from attempting in vitro fertilization
- Copperman AB, Wells V, Luna M, Kalir T, Sandler B, Mukherjee T. Presence of hydrosalpinx correlated to endometrial responses In Vivo
- Yeshua A, Lee JA, Witkin G, Copperman AB Female Couples Undergoing IVF with Partner Eggs (Co-IVF): Pathways to Parenthood
- Melman A, Bar-Chama N, McCullough A, Davies K, Christ G. The first human trial for gene transfer therapy for the treatment of erectile dysfunction: preliminary results
- Melman A, Bar-Chama N, McCullough A, Davies K, Christ G. Plasmid-Plasmid-based gene transfer for treatment of erectile dysfunction and overactive bladder: results of phase I trial
- Schiff J, Bar-Chama N, Cesaretti J, Stock R. Early use of a phosphodiesterase inhibitor after brachytherapy restores and prevents erectile dysfunction
- Alasio T, Borin J, Taylor K, Bar-Chama N, Unger P. Intratesticular mucinous cystadenoma: immunohistochemical comparison with ovarian and colonic tissue
Oocyte Cryopreservation (Egg freezing)
- Barritt J, Luna M, Duke M, Grunfeld L, Mukherjee T, Sandler B, Copperman AB. Report of four donor recipient oocyte cryopreservation cycles resulting in high pregnancy and implantation rates
- Extend Fertility. New studies highlight need for more education on women’s’ fertility