Let's Talk Fertility
March 25, 2020, 06:30 PM - 08:30 PM
Eastside Office - 635 Madison Avenue 10th Floor, New York, NY 10022
Your Future. Your Family. Part 1: Let's Talk Fertility
Have you noticed that ‘fertility’ has become the new F word? Everyone’s saying it but do you understand what it really means? In this two-hour seminar we are going to debunk myths (no, Mountain Dew doesn’t kill sperm) and provide need- to- know facts so you can be educated and empowered on your own fertility.
- What’s involved in a fertility test?
- Overview of all fertility treatments, how they work, and who they are best suited for
- How to navigate your insurance coverage to determine what’s covered and what isn’t
The seminar will feature a board-certified Reproductive Endocrinologist and Fertility Specialist, Financial Coordinator, and other supporting clinical staff.
Complimentary refreshments and hors d'oeuvres will be provided along with a presentation and an open Q&A forum. We encourage you to join us in person but you may also listen in online during a live webinar.
This seminar is ideal for:
- Anyone that has ever had a question about fertility
- Anyone that wants to learn more about the various fertility treatment options available and how they work
- Anyone who wants help understanding what is covered by insurance